The quantity of data published on the Web according to principles of Linked Data (LD) is increasing intensely. However, this data is still largely limited to be used up by domain professionals and users who understand LD technologies. Therefore, it is essential to develop tools to enhance intuitive perceptions of LD for lay users. The features of LD point to various challenges for an easy-to-use data presentation. In this research, the technical details behind the LOD Explorer, which is a tool for exploring the Web of Data, is presented, the efficiency and scalability of the system has been tested using several different platforms, and the results of experiments indicated an outstanding performance.
Semantic web, linked open data, linked data browsers, RDF, SPARQL, graph, visualization, interaction
- K. Jacksi and S. M. Abass, “Development History of the World Wide Web,” Int. J. Sci. Technol. Res., vol. 8, pp. 75–79, 2019.
- K. Jacksi, N. Dimililer, and S. R. M. Zeebaree, “A Survey of Exploratory Search Systems Based on LOD Resources,” in PROCEEDINGS OF THE 5TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING & INFORMATICS, COLL ARTS & SCI, INFOR TECHNOL BLDG, SINTOK, KEDAH 06010, MALAYSIA, 2015, pp. 501–509.
- K. Jacksi, S. R. M. Zeebaree, and N. Dimililer, “LOD Explorer: Presenting the Web of Data,” Int. J. Adv. Comput. Sci. Appl. IJACSA, vol. 9, no. 1, 2018, doi: 10.14569/IJACSA.2018.090107.
- K. Jacksi, N. Dimililer, and S. R. Zeebaree, “State of the Art Exploration Systems for Linked Data: A Review,” Int. J. Adv. Comput. Sci. Appl. IJACSA, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 155–164, 2016, doi: dx.doi.org/10.14569/IJACSA.2016.071120.
- K. Jacksi, “Design and Implementation of E-Campus Ontology with a Hybrid Software Engineering Methodology.”
- K. Jacksi, F. Ibrahim, and S. Ali, “Student Attendance Management System,” Sch. J. Eng. Technol. SJET, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 49–53, 2018.
- K. Jacksi, “Design And Implementation Of Online Submission And Peer Review System: A Case Study Of E-Journal Of University Of Zakho,” Int. J. Sci. Technol. Res., vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 83–85, 2015.
- S. R. M. Z. Adel AL-Zebari Karwan Jacksi and Ali Selamat, “ELMS–DPU Ontology Visualization with Protégé VOWL and Web VOWL,” J. Adv. Res. Dyn. Control Syst., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 478–485, 2019.
- N. Marie, “Linked data based exploratory search,” phdthesis, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis, 2014.
- M. Fagan, “Design and code inspections to reduce errors in program development,” in Software pioneers, Springer, 2002, pp. 575–607.
- R. Ibrahim, S. Zeebaree, and K. Jacksi, “Survey on Semantic Similarity Based on Document Clustering,” Adv. Sci. Technol. Eng. Syst. J., vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 115–122, 2019, doi: 10.25046/aj040515.
- S. R. Zeebaree, A.-Z. Adel, K. Jacksi, and A. Selamat, “Designing an ontology of E-learning system for duhok polytechnic university using protégé OWL tool,” J. Adv. Res. Dyn. Control Syst., vol. 11, no. 05-Special Issue, pp. 24–37, 2019.
- A.-Z. Adel, S. Zebari, and K. Jacksi, “Football Ontology Construction using Oriented Programming,” J. Appl. Sci. Technol. Trends, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 24–30, 2020.